Friday, December 9, 2011

iPad 2 (refurbished) is on the Apple clearance rack!

The online Apple store had lowered it's prices on the iPad 2.
I'm surprised to see a price drop but I have to admit, its a really good deal, for Apple that is. I have an iPad 2 and really love it. If you are looking to buy one, now is the time. These will go fast. As for the refurbished thing, it's a no-brainer. I bought my iMac 3 years ago from the refurbished section and have never had a problem. I bought my first iPad refurbished and it too worked perfectly. I have also bought ipods refurbished and only had good experiences. They come with the same warrantee as the new ones, and are just as good. Ah, but where to find these secret deals?
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment